This is the sister wiki to Rotten Websites Wiki, here we focus on well-designed, helpful and informative websites, the reason why they're fresh, as well as epic moments in the internet history that had a positive impact on the web.
- The main header for an article is Why It's Fresh.
- No Vandalism (for EX: removing information or messing with the articles without a good reason) or you will likely be banned.
- Please lessen the usage of cliché pointers and cliché words
- You may use your sandbox to create drafts for pages.
- Flame and/or edit wars, cyberbullying, harassment and threats are never to be tolerated.
- Making excuses for stupidity will not be tolerated either. (EX:Using jokes as excuses to get away with bad choices not just making jokes about something offensive that is not to be joked about but also making lies and gross and nasty humor and using "you're not an admin" as an excuse).
- Joking about feces, diseases, disorders, urine and tragedies and having jokes be lies and false facts will not be tolerated either or else you will likely be blocked.
- Use proper grammar.
- Be at least 13 or 14 to be on the website aka no users under age 13 allowed.
- Profanity is optional in the comment sections as long as you don't use them as offensive insults.
- No bias allowed.
- No making pages out of users or groups of people on this wiki as this wiki is called websites.
- No lying or obsessive anti-lying.
- Downvoting comments is no longer allowed, due to the heavy amount of opinion disrespecting and trollism, and the comment code has been changed to upvotes only. Anyone who downvotes a comment after changing the code back to normal will be blocked without warning.
- For admins, please do not delete comments, blogs, or talk pages that contain criticisms of the wikis, as it will make us look like we can't handle criticism.
Have any questions? Have any requests? Contact the following admins.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
14 April 2021
13 April 2021
12 April 2021
11 April 2021